STARTER: Let’s wake up Cookie. HELLO Cookie!
REVISION of FAMILY words:
- Children pull out an owl from Lulu’s pouch.
- When I say the name, they should raise their owl. (daddy, baby, etc)
SONG: Let’s all look for Densel…. (with Densel puppet behind me).
REVISION of furniture vocab: sofa, bed, table, lamp, wardrobe, toybox
and of body parts: neck, eyes, mouth, knees, shoulders, tummy, back, feet, toes, ears
- Use cards, put owls under the furniture cards.
- Let’s all look for daddy, … Is he under the …(sofa, ears, etc)?
REVISION: Acting out the owl song.
- Children cut up cards. Then arrange them in the order I say the names. (Sofa, baby, cat)
- After we have done a few rounds, they glue the cards in their notebooks in the order I tell them.